A combination of plastic surgery procedures to restore a woman’s shape and contour is called a “Mommy Makeover.” Pregnancy and childbirth can dramatically alter a woman’s appearance with excessive abdominal skin, fat deposits, or breasts that have lost volume or shape. These changes can make a woman feel older and “less sexy.”
Mommy Makeover plastic surgery procedures include one or more of the following:
- Breast augmentation with implants to add volume to breasts
- Breast lift to counteract sagging and restore shape
- Tummy tuck to remove excess skin and tighten stretched muscles in the upper and lower abdomen
- Liposuction to remove fat deposits and contour the body
- Monsplasty to tighten underlying muscles and remove sagging skin in the pubic area
For the busy mom and/or working professional, time is valuable, so Mommy Makeover procedures can be performed at one time to reduce surgical and recovery time. Dr. Lussier will develop a customized plan of procedures during your consultation that will best meet the needs of your schedule and get the results that you desire.