Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss
Valencia Body Makeover – Body Makeover After Bariatric Weight Loss
You’ve done the hard part. You’ve changed your life—shedding pounds along with the negative thoughts and habits that were weighing you down. Those changes have extended your life and offered you a chance at a new, healthier, happier lifestyle.
Whether through diet and exercise or a surgical weight loss procedure, you’ve accomplished your goal. You should be enormously proud of the hard work and commitment you’ve made with your weight.
You may ask now, what’s next? You look in the mirror and see the weight has left you with excess skin and a figure that doesn’t convey how desirable and attractive you truly are. You hope it can be improved.
It can. Now that you’ve successfully met your weight-loss goal, it’s time to celebrate you.
You have surgical options for removing the signs of your previous size and shape. Dr. Lussier can work with you to create a surgical plan for the purpose of improving your appearance and boosting your self-confidence.
A 60 year old patient came to Dr. Lussier with concerns regarding her arms and legs. She is a post lap-band patient and lost about 119lbs. Dr. Lussier recommended a bilateral brachioplasty and bilateral medial thigh lift. She is now pleased with her beautiful scars and contouring of her arms and legs. Click here to view her results.
For men and women in Valencia, body makeover after surgical weight loss procedures options include one or more of the following:
- Tummy Tuck: This proves to be the most popular cosmetic surgical procedure we perform for gastric bypass weight loss and Lap band surgery patients. The goal of the tummy tuck is to remove excess skin and tighten stretched abdominal muscle in the upper and lower abdomen. The results are among the most dramatic and life changing for our patients.
- Breast Lift and Enhancement through Implants: Women who have undergone gastric bypass or Lap band surgery appreciate the sensual results of a breast lift with implants. This combined procedure can enormously raise a woman’s self esteem, heightening her sexuality. A breast lift is intended to counteract sagging and restore breast shape. Breast implants add volume and fullness to the breasts.
- Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction): Men who have undergone gastric bypass or Lap band surgery may be especially troubled by excess skin and tissue residing in the chest area. Gynecomastia is a procedure designed to create a masculine chest contour and restore self-esteem. Gynecomastia (male breast reduction) is performed with or without liposuction.
- Arm Lift: Our arm lift patients are thrilled by the sensational changes in their upper arms as a direct result of this single procedure. We remove the excess skin to restore a trim, natural appearance. Arm lift patients are by far our happiest patients. An arm lift procedure is a common request of gastric banding or stomach stapling patients.
- Liposuction: Liposuction can be a complementary procedure for tummy tuck, arm lift, body lift, and other procedures designed to offer dramatic results. Liposuction can remove pockets of diet- and exercise-resistant fat for a more contoured look. Liposuction is often performed on the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks and/or arms for gastric bypass weight loss patients and Lap band surgery patients.
- Thigh Lift: A thigh lift targets the inner and outer thighs as needed to remove excess skin and thus create a slimmer lower body. Many gastric bypass weight loss patients and Lap band surgery patients decide that thigh lift can meet their needs for a trimmer physique.
- Buttock Enhancement: The buttock enhancement surgery intends to restore an attractive, healthy shape by removing excess skin and reshaping the buttock. It can be performed without fat augmentation or silicone implants to add pleasing natural contours to men and women alike.
- Body Lift: For specific candidates, a body lift may be the right procedure to restore your appearance following gastric bypass weight loss surgery. Body lift options include circumferential body lift (front and back). This procedure simultaneously addresses the abdominal area, back, and buttocks, removing excess skin.
You should be proud of the hard work and commitment that made it possible for you to achieve weight loss. Truly enjoying how you look and feel can make it easier to give yourself the credit you are due. Through careful consultation, Bakersfield, Valencia area plastic surgeon Dr. Lussier can determine which combination of procedures will safely offer the results you seek.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are considering a body makeover or would just like more information, call our Santa Clarita Valley plastic surgery center, convenient to Bakersfield and Lancaster, at (661) 260-3021.
Before and After Photos
New! Learn about easy, affordable financing options for cosmetic plastic surgery.
Town Center Plastic Surgery in Valencia, CA is conveniently located near the following: